- 16 inkjet photos in resealable palastic bag.
- 1 foam mat in plastic sack of onions.
- 5 plastic containers with figurines.
- 1 clear plastic cover with orange tape.
- 1 magazine with stainless paper holder.
- 1 interview magazine poster
- 2 plastic containers with water.
- Cutter, Tape, Glue.
- Gather all ingredients make sure to recuperate plastic cover with orange tape from an old work.
- Cut clay into figures in the shape of two ducks (you can use cookie cutter) and 1 insect, placing them in a plastic container, Align 5 (2 will be empty) in manner of pedestrian lane.
- Cut up magazine. Glue paper holder bottom left corner of the magazine and lay down on table with 2 plastic containers filled half way with water.
- Tape resealable bags in 2 2 rows of 8 columns on a clean plywood.
- Hang plastic cover on the north side and hang foam mat on the center of the space